I suggest you ...

Adding HALO feature from PA

Recently Team Paranoid Android have made their HALO feature as an open source. I would love to see HALO incorporated in your ROM. That will become a totally AWESOME combination.

Re

238 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Syed Arslan Haider shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Vinoth Ranganthan commented  · 

I will be the official voice of AvatarROM here in this uservoice forum. Please be assured that we are looking at all your requests and trying to incorporate many of them. Thanks for the patience people!

• Rana commented  · 

+1 for HALO

• Michael Brock commented  · 

I was a big fan of halo but much prefer floating notifications now. If you start adding halo and hybrid you may as well just download p.a or PAC or probam or jellybam.

• Pradyumna Kamat commented  · 

+1 to HALO as well as Hybrid properties from PA!

• kmz commented  · 

still think Halo is a better, harder to implement though.

• Kevin Michaels commented  · 

each to their own I guess Syed. I prefer FN to Halo, I find it more user friendly.

• Syed Arslan Haider commented  · 

My friend Kevin, How can you say that floating notification is superior to HALO? HALO is a height of multitasking in a beautiful way.. more than that, i just like that it was an original/brilliant idea to bring notification/multitasking in such a way. I won't say Floating notification was copied by HALO but indeed it was inspired by HALO.

Furthermore I really can't get it why Avatar team is considering to implement a request with so less votes but totally ignore such an awesome functionality with higher number of votes.

• Kevin Michaels commented  · 

Don't really understand why everybody goes overboard for Halo. Try Floating Notifications, a far more superior app.

• kmz commented  · 

i'd love to see Halo on Avatar.

Feedback and Knowledge Base